BIGflip Cocks And Cums On Jessica Alba

Jessica Marie Alba had my cock ready to burst when I came across some of her pictures on the web.She has an ass so sweet looking that I think I instantly started dripping pre-cum.If it wasn't for me milking my cock I would have busted a nut hands free.I had one of them amazing feelings in my nuts like a pulsation.Yeah,I pulled up some pictures of Jessica in a swimsuit and some of her wearing a tight dress that shows her ass so dame good.Wow,why did I not notice that she had ass like that before.
Oh hell yeah baby,You noticed the thick meat in my pants that I brought over for you.Your ready to drain this cock! 
Wow,her nipples and ass crack are just barely under wraps.
What a beautiful sight!
Oh wow,Jessica has some sweet looking ass cheeks.
I came over with my cock in my hand baby.Start milking!
Suck that cock sexy!
Oh yeah,lick the head.
Rub it between your sexy titties baby.Oh man,I'm going to loose it!Here it cums.
Uuuuuugh!Wow,that felt amazing.
Wow,I shot you right in the face.
You love the smell of fresh cum don't you baby.

"BIGflip's Cum Tribute To Jessica Alba/Video"

Here is the video of me milking my cock on Jessicas face,if you want to see it.It also has lots of pictures and fake pics of her.I hope you like it.


Here's some gorgeous pictures of Jessica that had me cumming.Enjoy!
What a sweet ass.
That ass is shaped so perfectly.
Dame,Id love to squeeze them cheeks.
Them are some gorgeous curves.
Oh yeah,some side boob.
Id stand over her and launch a load of cum right down between them sexy little titties.
So sexy!
Dame,her pussy looks tight.
Beautiful.
There's enough room between them legs for my thick cock.
She is so yummy.
Time to jerk my meat again!

You have read this article with the title BIGflip Cocks And Cums On Jessica Alba. You can bookmark this page URL http://myclosetnadinesh.blogspot.com/2013/02/bigflip-cocks-and-cums-on-jessica-alba.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...